Grand Kertajati Aerocity is a development area that is included in the “SEGITIGA EMAS REBANA”. Where it has 2 toll accesses namely Cipali Toll road and Cisumdawu Toll Road and there are between 2 major ports namely Patimban Port and Cirebon Port.
Supported also by the integrated intermodal transportation plan such as Jakarta – Bandung Rapid Train, Jakarta – Surabaya double track train, Reactivation of train lines from Rancaekek – Tanjungsari – Kertajati and APMS (Automated People Mover System) which will facilitate all mobility in the area of Kertajati Aerocity area to the airport.
With the support of complete accession of both toll and intermodal toll roads and the integration of Grand Kertajati Aerocity with the airport, it will automatically provide a very large picture of potential for economic and business growth so as to open a great opportunity for investors to invest and do business in the area of Kertajati Aerocity.
In the agenda of development and development of Grand Kertajati Aerocity Area, divided into 3 stages as follows:
a. Phase 1 : 2018– 2027
- 2018 – 2021 (20 ha) Apartment, Office Complex, Commercial Park, Commercial Plot / Sale (Commercial Building, UHC, Hospital, Hotel).
- 2022 – 2024 (25 ha) Low-Rise Apartments, Office Buildings, Commercial Plots, Zone Facilities.
- 2025 – 2027 (25 ha) Premium Apartment, Hotel, Commercial Plot.
b. Phase 2 : 2028 – 2037
- 2028 – 2032 (38 ha) Apartments, Shophouses, Hotels, Commercial Plots.
- 2033 – 2037 (40 ha) Apartments, Shophouses, Hotels, Commercial Plots.
c. Phase 3 : 2038 – 2047
- 2038 – 2043 (50 ha) Apartment, Shophouse, Hotel, Office Building, Office Park, Retail (Premium Outlet, Big Box, Retail Street), Commercial Plot.
- 2044 – 2047 (68 ha) Apartments, Office Buildings, Office Parks, Retail (Shopping Centers), Commercial Plots.